On January 26th, 2016, IBM LinuxONE took over WIRED.com with customized content and a special digital event.
Join IBM LinuxONE experts and a group of other technologists and innovators from the Open Source community including partners, IBM clients and Mark Shuttleworth founder of Canonical Ltd. and Ubuntu.
- Jim Daly, WIRED Brand Lab Editor, Introduction
- “Open Innovation and Linux” Mike Woster, CRO / COO and Founding Executive Team Member, The Linux Foundation
- “IBM on the Front line of Innovation” Angel Diaz, VP of Cloud Technology & Architecture
- “Infrastructure at the Front line of Innovation,” Kathryn Guarini, Vice President IBM LinuxONE
- “Partnering for affordable hybrid cloud,” Michael Miller, President of Strategy, Alliances & Marketing, SUSE
- “Open on the Academic front lines: Scaling IoT for Better Farming /Agriculture,” Howard Hardiman & Cameron Saey, North Carolina A&T Professors
- “How The Met Office improves weather forecasting to save lives,” Graham Mallin, Executive Head of Technology and Richard Lawrence, Enterprise IT Architect
- “Speaking of the weather: Deep analytics and personal travel with LinuxONE,” Donna Dillenberger, IBM Research Fellow
- “Scalability with Docker,” Utz Bacher, IBM Germany lab
- Special Guest: Mark Shuttleworth, Founder, Canonical