Educator guides provide succinct lists of topic background information, lab exercises, downloads, and other resources that you can use to customize your instructional strategy with your students.
Check back often! New and updated educator guides are constantly being developed to stay current with the fast-paced IT industry.
About these guides
IBM provides educators access to software and courseware at no charge for teaching and non-commercial research purposes.
Use these educator guides as your reference to:
- Understand the importance of developing key technical skills.
- Introduce you to IBM technologies, including IBM Bluemix.
- Easily find teaching assets, labs, training, and other resources to use in your curriculum.
Extended access on IBM Cloud
IBM is offering educators, and now students, the opportunity to receive extended access to the IBM Cloud platform.
- Educators can receive six to twelve months of access, and their students can receive up to six months of access.
- No credit card is required, and requests are renewable.
- Teach in-demand skills using a cloud platform that is based on open-source standards, including Docker and Cloud Foundry.