If you are still unsure about how to convert your measured API metrics and KPIs to actual revenue, listen to this discussion by IBM API Program Director Andy Thurai (@AndyThurai) and Programmable Web/API Science founder John Musser (@JohnMusser) on the following topics in this podcast:
[Podcast #1 of this series can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmtYU…]
1. How do you convert your KPIs from measured metrics into actions for your APIs?
2. Can measured metrics help with increasing revenue?
3. How do you know if your API documentation sucks?
4. How do you motivate your lazy developers?
5. Are your developers still doing mundane stuff, or have you fixed it?
6. Examples of great APIs – the enterprise API example might surprise you.
7. How do you version your APIs properly?