If you are not THINKing about APIs, you should be!Â By this I am referring to attending the THINK 2018 conference in Las Vegas, March 19 â€“ 22.Â Whether you are truly just starting to think about APIs for your business or already executing an API initiative, THINK is an incredible resource to help you succeed.
This yearâ€™s program is designed as a flow to help you build from session to session and has a much larger focus on interaction â€“ both with IBM and with other businesses who have already done what you might be considering.
Related to APIs and the API Economy the content at the conference will include:
- Two Main Tent theater sessions:
- â€śIntegration in a Cloud and Cognitive Worldâ€ť
- â€śInnovation in the API Economyâ€ť
- Four Think Tank sessions:
- â€śMeet the expertsâ€ť â€“ focusing on different integration techniques for different situations
- â€śPerspectives on a multi-cloud integration architectureâ€ť (I will be one of the speakers for this one.)
- â€śIntegration in actionâ€ť â€“ a client panel discussion
- â€śWatch and Learn: Integration in Actionâ€ť â€“ solution demos
- Several Core sessions including:
- Expo center demos and meet with IBM experts and our Business Partners
- Hands on Labs for API Connect and DataPower
- ***Over a dozen Customer experience sessions where customers will share their stories about API implementations*** – This is an incredible opportunity for you to hear from and interact with other businesses directly.
It is also possible to schedule 1 on 1 meetings with IBM executives, technical experts, thought leaders, and with me, too!Â I have been attending these conferences for many years and every year I leave the conference both excited and exhausted.Â The content and discussions are extremely useful and the days are packed full of value.Â In my opinion, the opportunity to discuss API initiatives directly with other businesses is the highest value of all and something you cannot get very easily outside of this setting.
Challenge yourself to THINK!Â You can register and find out more about the overall conference at the main conference web site – https://www.ibm.com/events/think/. If youâ€™re already registered, you can find our sessions at the agenda builder.Â I look forward to seeing you there!
If you have questions, please let me know.Â Connect with me via twitter @Arglick to continue the discussion.