Import Existing Swagger (Open API) or WSDL
In Drafts -> APIs, click Add and select Import Swagger 2.0 or New API from WSDL to import an existing API.
Create a Product and Plans for Your APIs
- In Drafts -> Products, click Add and select New Product.
- Type in the title of your product, click Add.
- On the left panel, Select APIs. Click Add to add APIs to your product.
- Select Plans. Add additional plans and rate limits for your APIs.
- Click Save.
Publish Your Products and APIs
- Click , select a catalog from the list.
- You will see a success message if your product was staged successfully.
- Click , select Dashboard.
- Click on the catalog you staged your product to.
- Click on your staged product and select Publish.
- If needed, configure the Visible to and Subscribable by settings. Click Publish.
- You will see a success message if your product was published successfully.
|Draft||Product is not deployed and is not associated with any catalog.|
|Staged||An immutable copy of the Product version is deployed to the target catalog. Staged is the initial state when you stage from a draft Product. When a Product is in the staged state, it is not yet visible to, or subscribable by, any developers.|
|Published||The Product version is visible to, and subscribable by, the targeted developers or communities.|
|Deprecated||The Product version is visible only to developers whose applications are currently subscribed. No new subscriptions to the Product are possible.|
|Retired||The Product version cannot be viewed or subscribed to, and all of the associated APIs are stopped. A retired Product version is displayed by default on the Products tab of a catalog in the API Manager UI.|
|Archived||The Product version cannot be viewed or subscribed to, and all of the associated APIs are stopped. The Product version is not displayed by default on the Products tab of a catalog in the API Manager UI.|