Grafana is an open source metric analytics and visualization suite. It is most commonly used for visualizing time series data for infrastructure and application analytics. The IBM APM plugin adds Grafana support for IBM Performance Management (on premises version only) and ITMv6/SCAPMv7. The plug-in uses the metrics REST API provided by IBM APM to collect realtime and historical data for presentation on the Grafana dashboard. It includes also a dedicated IBM APM panel query editor.
- Beautiful dashboards and flexible graphing options
- Growing list of data sources
- Allows a mix of data from different data sources on the same dashboard or even on the same chart.
- Powerful panel query editors
- Multitenant user/organizations support
- Convenient dashboard sharing options
- Can be deployed on premises, in a Bluemix container (and connect to on premises APM servers via Secure Gateway) or hosted.
- Plugin code, documentation and sample dashboards:
- Live demo:
https://ibm.biz/grafana-ibm-apm (user & password: demo)