The IBM Cloud Application Performance Management V8.1.4 Advanced offering features a new synthetic monitoring service called Availability Monitoring. Availability Monitoring allows you to simulate user behavior on your web applications and identify where availability and performance issues might arise. With Availability Monitoring, you can:
- Create tests that run in different private and public locations around the world and around the clock
- Proactively test your web applications to identify availability and performance issues – before they affect your users
- Monitor the availability and performance of your applications
- Locate alerts quickly, and drill down to identify exactly where performance and availability issues occur
- Set up notifications to inform your team as alerts happen
To learn more about Availability Monitoring, watch this short video:
To read more about Availability Monitoring, see Managing synthetic tests with IBM Availability Monitoring on Cloud.