The ATS API is the API that is used to manage access to Aspera on Cloud transfer service nodes.
- Getting Started with the ATS API
- Creating ATS API Keys
- Creating Transfer Service Access Keys with the ATS API
- Managing Access Keys with the ATS API
Use the Files API for global content sharing. Files enables fast, easy, and secure exchange of files and folders of any size between end users, even across separate organizations, in both local and remote locations.
- For reference information on the APIs you’ll use to build a file-sending application, see IBM API Explorer.
- For information on the requirements, key concepts, and architecture of Files, see The Aspera Files API
The Node API is used to manage node-to-node transfers, node security, and node file systems.