- DDd HH:MM:SS.mmm. Milliseconds may be omitted. Leftmost fields are all optional
- NNw NNd NNh NNm NNs NNms. Spaces may be omitted. Zero fields may be omitted.
- A number ‘NN’ without units is interpreted as ‘NNs’ (seconds)
- YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SSZ. Returned and accepted datetimes are always in UTC time.
- a number followed by one of the following units: T for terabits/s, G for gigabits/s, M for megabits/s, K for kilobits/s or B for bits/s. Default unit is B and can be omitted
- a number without units is interpreted as bits/s (B)
For example, 1234567 can be: 1M 234K 567B, 1M 234567B, 1234K 567B or 1234567
- a number followed by a unit (T, G, M, K or B). Default unit is byte (B) and can be omitted
- a number without units is interpreted as bytes (B)
Example: 1234567 can be: 1M 181K 647B, 1M 185991B, 1205K 647B or 1234567