Established in 1998, Cohesive Solutions is still going strong
Please join us in congratulating Cohesive Solutions, Inc. on their 20-year anniversary! Cohesive Solutions is an enterprise asset management (EAM) consultant, certified Premier IBMÂ® Business PartnerÂ® and systems integrator. They are a leader in providing business transformation and consulting services that enable organizations to achieve higher asset ROI.
â€śTwentyÂ years confirms that we have the right recipe for delivering best practices, technology, and industry knowledge to our customers.â€ť â€“ George Lowry, Cohesive Solutions CEO and President
With headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, Cohesive Solutions specializes in EAM, helping asset-intensive organizations optimize their asset management programs by applying industry best practices and technologies.
While Cohesive Solutions is celebrating their 20-year anniversary, their executive team brings 150 years of first-hand experience across the industries they serve. Their consulting team offers 49 Maximo certifications, 23 of which are advanced Maximo Asset Management V7.6 certified deployment professionals.
Cohesive product offerings address the major needs for highly-regulated asset-intensive industries, such as oil and gas, utilities, manufacturing, aerospace and defense, facility management, the public sector and more. These offerings include:
- Maximo Asset Management software that helps organizations manage and optimize their asset, work and supply chain management programs. This also includes the industry solution Maximo add-ons that cater to the electric transmission and distribution, nuclear power, and oil and gas industries.
- Propel, an enterprise performance management solution that helps to continuously improve asset, work and supply chain programs by enabling organizations to visualize and manage performance so they can reduce risk, manage outcomes and achieve operational excellence.
- System integration services for organizations looking to transform their business through the implementation of best practices, integration with financial, property and IoT technologies, as well as design and apply change management programs to ensure the intended return on investment through the sustainment of change.
- Assessment services for organizations looking to evaluate their EAM program maturity and establish a roadmap to process and technology improvements.
Cohesive Solutions was founded in 1998 by George Lowry, Alex Szaro, Lance Morris and Scott MacMillan after the four consulted on and implemented systems for nuclear power utilities and oil and gas companies. Shortly after meeting on a project in 1991, the four recognized the gap that their specialized skillsets filled in bridging specific industry requirements with the capabilities of the technologies available at that time.
The partners continued focusing on crafting and accumulating industry best practices knowledge while also helping the EAM software vendors mature their solutions. This experience afforded them the opportunity to become the early leader in addressing the needs of large asset-intensive organizations implementing these systems. In 2004, Cohesive Solutions became a strategic business partner to MRO Software and then IBM following their acquisition of MRO in 2007, where they now enjoy a strong relationship with IBM as a certified Premier Maximo Business Partner.
â€śThis milestone validates our efforts over the past 20 years and sets the pace for the years to come. I am very proud of the contribution of our team and the brand that we have developed over these years.â€ť â€“ Alex Szaro, Cohesive Solutions Co-founder and Principal Consultant
Their secret sauce
When asked what the key is to 20 years of successful company growth, George Lowry answered, â€śWe place great emphasis on the importance of putting people and processes before technology. We do this by offering industry subject matter expertise offering individuals that bring early career experience in the industries we serve. We work continuously to enhance our organizationâ€™s capabilities by keeping pace with available technologies and offering innovative solutions that maximize the customerâ€™s investment in these technologies and business practices. And, lastly, the partners have worked to foster a company culture that demonstrates our core values through our actions as opposed to rhetoric.â€ť
Maureen Cole, Marketing Director at Cohesive, added: â€śOur team has a way of inspiring clients and instilling trust by providing thought leadership and demonstrating real guidance as some of our consultants have been an actual client before joining Cohesive.â€ť
â€śIâ€™d like to take this moment in time to congratulate Cohesive Solutions for 20 yearsâ€”can you believe it? Their 20-year anniversary. Thatâ€™s amazing!â€ť â€“ Terry Saunders, IBM Internet of Things Worldwide Utilities Industry Leader
- Read more about this 20-year milestone for Cohesive Solutions.
- Explore the Cohesive Solutions Maximo Asset Management products and services.
- Visit the Cohesive Solutions video channel.
- Read an interview with Matt Logsdon, Executive Vice President of Sales at Cohesive Solutions, where he discusses their 20-year milestone.
- Join Cohesive Solutions for a special 20th anniversary event at MaximoWorld 2018.