The highly anticipated IBMÂ® MaximoÂ® Asset Management V7.6.1 release will be available on July 27. Join us for a webinar where Lisa Stuckless, IBM Maximo Offering Manager, and I will tell you about the updates.
Maximo Next â€“ Learn Whatâ€™s New and Improved for Asset Management!
July 27, 10 AM to 11 AM ET
Get improved usability with V7.6.1
In this session, learn how the Maximo V7.6.1 release expands on the strong Maximo Asset Management foundation by delivering new capabilities including improvements to usability. In addition, Maximo V7.6.1 provides a continued investment in the new user experience with expanded work centers and a refreshed look and feel, updates to integration and more options for understanding your Maximo data with business intelligence (BI).
Learn how Maximo Asset Management V7.6.1:
- Modernizes the Maximo user experience with new and innovative work centers
- Introduces a fresh new look to Maximo Asset Management with a new skin
- Includes a personal data management (GDPR) utility
- Expands BI with IBM CognosÂ® V11 entitlement
- Provides technical updates with extended automation scripts, improvements to REST APIs and an upgrade to JDK V1.8
- Includes SAP ERP adapter support for S/4 HANA
Donâ€™t miss out on learning about the great features in Maximo Asset Management V7.6.1. Register for the webinar today.