MaximoWorld is NEXT WEEK. Weâ€™re all pretty excited around here, and we hope youâ€™ll stop by our booth to say hello. Weâ€™ll be showcasing the IBMÂ® MaximoÂ® Asset Management V7.6.1 launch, industry solutions, Maximo SaaS, inventory optimization, mobility and more. You can meet one of the 40+ IBM experts who will be on hand to demonstrate these items, plus a showcase bringing together augmented reality (AR), digital twin technology and asset health predictive maintenance.
Weâ€™ll be stationed at booth 700 throughout the week and look forward to seeing you there at 4 pm Tuesday for the opening reception.
Within our space, youâ€™ll find:
- Product demonstrationsâ€”see key Maximo capabilities and new innovations live and in person. Look for a schedule of â€śmini-theatreâ€ť sessions.
- Customer and IBM Business PartnerÂ® case studiesâ€”look for success stories on an interactive wall of monitors.
- In-person interviewsâ€”weâ€™ll be shooting and broadcasting interviews with experts for our â€śThings Happening Nowâ€ť series that will be shared on IBM social media and live on Facebook.
- IBM representativesâ€”our team of subject matter experts from development, support and offerings, as well as sales representatives, executive speakers and staff from the IBM Software Accelerated Value Program (AVP) will host one-on-one meetings.
- Space for youâ€”bring your clients and use our space to showcase demos, introduce them to new offerings, have them explore the IBM Maximo Developer Center and connect them with subject matter experts.
Plan your MaximoWorld agenda
With so much to see in only three short days, itâ€™s important to plan your agenda before you head to Orlando. Hopefully you’ve downloaded the mobile app to access all the great content available throughout the weekâ€”hereâ€™s a few things to add to your â€śMust-doâ€ť list.
- â€śSupercharging Enterprise Asset Management with Maximo and its Ecosystem,â€ť keynote, Tuesday, 1 â€“ 1:45 pm
- Certification exams, Tuesday, 2 â€“ 4 pm; Wednesday, 6 am â€“ 8 am and 10 am â€“ 3 pm; Thursday, 6 am â€“ 8 am and 10 am â€“ 4 pm
- Visit the Maximo booth, show off your Maximo skill level and get a prize!
The most important part of MaximoWorld and any conference is to enjoy yourself! Reconnect with your Maximo colleagues and share ideas, and take time to learn from vendors, consultants and IBMers about new tools that enable you to continue to get all the benefits that Maximo has to offer.