July – December 2018
Popular webcast replays
Disruptive technology will eventually affect every industry and business leaders must stay on top of new, emerging, and future digital technologies or risk falling behind. Mobile Payments Conference offers comprehensive training and networking with world class experts in the Mobile Payments, FinTech and Cybersecurity industries.
Mobile Payments Conference is an annual forum that brings the leading experts together in the FinTech, Mobile Payments and digital technology industries. Conference attendees will have 2.5 days of immersive learning and networking.
Mobile Payments Conference 2018 is your ticket to full-acces training & networking with world class experts in FinTech, Mobile Payments, Cyber Security and more. Learn about Emerging Technologies including Mobile Payments, Biometrics, Digital Wallet, Blockchain, AI, Cryptocurrencies & more.
08/22/2018 - 08/24/2018
Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront
Tune in to the Twitch stream to watch our developer advocates code while you watch. This week David Okun will be hacking facial recognition with beards, and Horea Porutiu will be discussing the International Blockchain Congress and walking through a new code pattern he has developed.
Open Source Summit North America is the leading conference for developers, architects and other technologists â€“ as well as open source community and industry leaders â€“ to collaborate, share information, learn about the latest technologies and gain a competitive advantage by using innovative open solutions.
Open Source Summit connects the open source ecosystem under one roof. It covers the cornerstone open source technologies with sub-conferences LinuxCon, ContainerCon and CloudOpen; helps ecosystem leaders to navigate open source transformation with the Community Leadership Conference, Diversity Empowerment Summit and tracks on business and compliance; and delves into the newest technologies and latest trends touching open source, including networking, serverless, edge computing, AI and much more. It is an extraordinary opportunity for cross-pollination between the developers, sysadmins, devops professionals and IT architects driving the future of technology.
08/29/2018 - 08/31/2018
Vancouver Convention Centre â€“ West Building
Founded in 2017, Future Port Prague became the largest international visionary event in the heart of Europe. It explores how exponential technologies dramatically shape our future and how to thrive in it.
2 DAYS full of really cool stuff!
- CONFERENCE: An intense one-day leaders academy on exponential technologies & future trends. Designed for: C-level executives, founders, entrepreneurs, and other future-focused business leaders
- FESTIVAL: Future Port Prague brings together a selection of exhibitors working today on tomorrow’s technologies. 100+ companies, innovation, and research labs, from startups to global giants. Touch the future with their interactive demos and experiences. You can join the following expo zones: Artificial Intelligence, Smart Stuff, Future of Mobility, Blockchain, Energy, Mixed Reality, Future of Manufacturing, Future of Healthcare. Everybody finds their cup of tea: Innovators, creatives, marketers, techies, corporate managers & employees, developers, teachers, students, media, and anybody interested in technology and future
- WORKSHOPS: Hands-on workshops by industry leading experts, including our conference speakers, on skills crucial to thriving in the future. Topics: Build your own chatbot, Unexpected uses for blockchain, From idea to functioning innovation, VR for your business, IoT Bing Bang and a lot more.
09/06/2018 - 09/07/2018
With the integration of the Burrow EVM, users can now deploy Solidity smart contracts to Hyperledger Fabric as well as interact with them using tools like Web3. Now users can run their DApps that were originally developed for Ethereum on Hyperledger Fabric as well.
Sibos brings financial leaders together to network, collaborate and find solutions to industry challenges. The theme for 2018 is “Enabling the digital economy”, which reflects the far-reaching transformation of banks and other financial service providers as they adjust to the realities of a digital world.
The “Enabling the digital economy” theme will be represented by four sub-themes that will run through the week across the whole Sibos 2018 conference:
– How data, AI and robotics are driving service innovation and business model renewal
– New paradigms and technologies for information sharing to tackle financial crime
– Tackling the widening cybersecurity challenge in the digital economy
– Adapting to evolving geopolitical and regulatory priorities
10/22/2018 - 10/25/2018
International Convention Centre (ICC) Sydney
Developers, vendors, enterprise end-users, and enthusiasts of business blockchain technologies will converge in Basel, Switzerland December 12â€“15, 2018 for the inaugural Hyperledger Global Forum. The first two days will feature a forum with keynotes, breakout sessions, and a technical showcase. The following two days will feature hands-on tutorials and workshop events.
The Hyperledger Global Forum agenda will comprise both a technical and enterprise track covering a mix of Distributed Ledger and Smart Contracts 101, sharing roadmaps for Hyperledger projects, cross-industry keynotes and panels on use cases in development, social networking for the community to bond, and hacking activities with mentors to help deliver specific pipeline features and bring developers up the learning curve.
Hyperledger Global Forum attendees will come away with an understanding of the following:
– How to talk about blockchain in business terms
– How to install, contribute to and build products and services on top of the Hyperledger open source business blockchain frameworks
– All the latest news, case studies, vendor releases and applications where blockchain is uniquely adding value
– Enterprise-level challenges to overcome in the transitionary period until blockchain is widely adopted
– How blockchain can scale in highly regulated environments
– The role blockchain will play across-industries and in the context of your existing architecture
– How to determine if itâ€™s the right advanced technology to bring into your organization
– How to adopt DLT and smart contracts so you can be ready to leverage the technologies when the market demands
12/12/2018 - 12/15/2018
Congress Center Basel