July – December 2018
Popular webcast replays
Sibos brings financial leaders together to network, collaborate and find solutions to industry challenges. The theme for 2018 is “Enabling the digital economy”, which reflects the far-reaching transformation of banks and other financial service providers as they adjust to the realities of a digital world.
The “Enabling the digital economy” theme will be represented by four sub-themes that will run through the week across the whole Sibos 2018 conference:
– How data, AI and robotics are driving service innovation and business model renewal
– New paradigms and technologies for information sharing to tackle financial crime
– Tackling the widening cybersecurity challenge in the digital economy
– Adapting to evolving geopolitical and regulatory priorities
10/22/2018 - 10/25/2018
International Convention Centre (ICC) Sydney
Developers, vendors, enterprise end-users, and enthusiasts of business blockchain technologies will converge in Basel, Switzerland December 12â€“15, 2018 for the inaugural Hyperledger Global Forum. The first two days will feature a forum with keynotes, breakout sessions, and a technical showcase. The following two days will feature hands-on tutorials and workshop events.
The Hyperledger Global Forum agenda will comprise both a technical and enterprise track covering a mix of Distributed Ledger and Smart Contracts 101, sharing roadmaps for Hyperledger projects, cross-industry keynotes and panels on use cases in development, social networking for the community to bond, and hacking activities with mentors to help deliver specific pipeline features and bring developers up the learning curve.
Hyperledger Global Forum attendees will come away with an understanding of the following:
– How to talk about blockchain in business terms
– How to install, contribute to and build products and services on top of the Hyperledger open source business blockchain frameworks
– All the latest news, case studies, vendor releases and applications where blockchain is uniquely adding value
– Enterprise-level challenges to overcome in the transitionary period until blockchain is widely adopted
– How blockchain can scale in highly regulated environments
– The role blockchain will play across-industries and in the context of your existing architecture
– How to determine if itâ€™s the right advanced technology to bring into your organization
– How to adopt DLT and smart contracts so you can be ready to leverage the technologies when the market demands
12/12/2018 - 12/15/2018
Congress Center Basel