January – March 2018
Popular webcast replays
Hyperledger, hosted by the Linux Foundation, is an open source collaborative effort created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies.
Join us to learn how to develop Blockchain apps with the Open Source Hyperledger Composer and Hyperledger Fabric.
You will go from simple Hyperledger apps that you can run on your laptop to advanced Hyperledger apps that can be run in the cloud.
On the day of the event you will need: a laptop, basic knowledge of Blockchain and a burning curiosity.
6:00 Sign-in, mingle, food, welcome.
6:20: Introduction of the labs & coding starts, work in teams.
Lab 1: Hyperledger Composer
Lab 2 Hyperledger Fabric
8:00: Coding ends.
Where do we go from here?
8:30: Event ends
Speakers: Lennart Frantzell, IBM Developer Advocate and Syed Zaidi, IBM Developer Advocate
NOTE: All IBM Code Tech Talks are held at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (North America) unless otherwise specified. A replay of the presentation will be available for viewing on our YouTube Channel immediately after the call.
Food suppliers must comply with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Foreign Supplier Verification Program regulatory requirements before they can ship their products to market. In this developer pattern, you’ll learn how to use Hyperledger Composer to model food supplier verification regulatory requirements for a distributed business network.
This tech talk will provide an overview of IBM’s position in blockchain, an overview of IBM’s offerings to developers hoping to leverage blockchain, and a technical demo created to demonstrate the ability of blockchain to assist in regulatory compliance.
- Don Thibeau: Don Thibeau is an Offering Manager on the IBM Blockchain team. He is responsible for IBM’s support for Hyperledger Composer in addition to leading IBM Blockchain’s developer offerings and market analysis groups. He is based in Washington D.C..
- Laura Bennett: Laura is an Engineering manager whose team focuses on building applications & tooling for developers to get skilled with some very cool emerging technologies. This love of technology started at a young age given her love of gadgets and making gadgets do odd things. She then developed a strong interest in Artificial Intelligence and was able to finally apply it during her time in Watson.
- Ishan Gulhane: Ishan is a Software Engineer who is responsible for building applications showcasing technologies that are in the Blockchain, IoT and Fintech spaces. He is responsible for the full-development lifecycle: design, development, deployment & maintenance of the applications.
- Model FDA Foreign Supplier Verification Program requirements
- Use Hyperledger Composer to quickly model assets, transactions, and participants in a business network blog post
- More Blockchain Patterns
- More Container Patterns
The IBM Code Tech Talks are a series of calls and demos where IBM Code pattern project owners peel back the covers of their pattern projects, sharing functions, techniques, challenges, and goals.
The series is designed to help you understand more about the patterns currently on IBM Code, introduce you to the developers, communities, and ecosystems that are driving open source innovation at IBM, and help you discover opportunities to use and contribute to these projects and connect with the innovators and communities behind them.
To see previously recorded IBM Code Tech Talks, visit the IBM Code YouTube channel.