With the IBM Cloud Product Insights (experimental) service, you can connect IBM Business Process Manager (BPM) to the Cloud and gain insight into runtime usage metrics.
IBM announced late last year a new IBM Bluemix experimental service called Hybrid Connect. IBM now takes another step forward to announce the latest refresh of this service and give it the new public name IBM Cloud Product Insights.
Product Insights is an IBM Bluemix Service which is part of IBM Connect to Cloud. It allows you to connect your on-premise IBM software products to your Product Insights service instance and gain insight into your running inventory and runtime usage metrics. The goals of Product Insights at the Experimental phase are:
- To allow customers to register on-premise IBM software products with the IBM cloud (specifically, a Bluemix service).
- To gather product information and usage data from enabled and configured on-premise software.
- To provide customers with a view of these enabled and configured products and usage.
- By providing runtime usage data, allow the customer more insight into the workload of these products.
You can evaluate IBM Cloud Product Insights immediately with the latest Middleware interim fix at no additional cost to your organization. We invite you to test it as part of the Bluemix Experimental program and provide any feedback to improve and ready this service for full production release early this year.
To join the Hybrid Connect Customer Program please contact John Rodriguez (email@example.com) who will provide access to everything you need to get you started.
- Enrol in the program.
- Setup on-premise products to send log data to the Bluemix service and view results.
- Participate in weekly Beta calls starting on 28 November 2016 to provide feedback.