Currently, each knowledge worker in an IBM Business Process Manager environment, logs into IBM Process Portal to work on their task list. Some of these tasks are repetitive and can be automated using IBM RPA with Automation Anywhere bots. Bots mimic the behavior of the knowledge worker to perform repetitive tasks in Process Portal, such as data extraction, transfer, computation or input, by integrating with a business application’s GUI.
This sample shows how to:
- Design a process, which includes bots, in the web-based IBM BPM Process Designer.
- Use IBM RPA with Automation Anywhere Bot Creator to build the bots to work on the task list in Process Portal.
This project includes the following components:
- Toolkit for IBM BPM version 8.6.0
- Scripts for IBM RPA with Automation Anywhere version 10.0
- Sample Documentation (README)
To collaborate with other users of this community asset, post your question to dwAnswers.