In IBM Watson Studio, harness the powerful big data processing and analytic capabilities of Apache Spark through Jupyter notebooks. Run Python, Scala, or R scripts to visualize and analyze data directly.
See the power of Jupyter notebooks in Watson Studio
Notebooks in Action Analyzing New York State Restaurant Inspections data
After you watch the video, try the tutorial.
Once you’re set up with a Jupyter notebook in Watson Studio, you can load data from different sources. Explore sample notebooks below, or access articles, data sets, and tutorials in the IBM Watson community.
- Build a Custom Library for Apache Spark
- Build SQL Queries
- Community Notebook: NY Motor Vehicle Accidents Analysis
- Community Notebook: Precipitation Analysis
- Community Notebook: Use Spark R to Load and Analyze Data
- Introduction to Decision Tree Learning
- Introduction to Machine Learning: Predict Cancer Diagnosis
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Use the Machine Learning Library