IBM Watson Studio Streams Flows is a web-based development tool for building streaming applications and available through IBM Watson. Watson Studio Streams Flows provides a simple approach to define the intent of an app through visual composition and code. Apps can then be deployed to the Streaming Analytics service.
- Drag and drop development: Easily build streaming applications with visual drag and drop development environment.
- Connect to IBM Cloud services: Connect to Watson IoT Platform and Message Hub IBM Cloud services to perform real time analytics.
- Available on the IBM Watson Studio: Common IBM Watson platform capabilities including Projects, Tools, Catalog, Services & Community.
Ready to get started?
- Watch the videos to see how to get started
- Sign up for the beta
- Read the Streams Designer documentation
Watch this short video to see how IBM Watson Studio can help guide your company’s success and assist every worker using data to ask questions, extract meaningful insights and accelerate business decisions.
Earn a Watson Studio Streams Flows Essentials Badge
If you’re using Watson Studio Streams Flows, consider earning the Watson Studio Streams Flows Essentials IBM Open Badge to share verified proof of your achievement.