The IBM Watson Visual Recognition service uses deep learning algorithms to analyze images for scenes, objects, faces, and other content. IBM Watson Studio provides a collaborative environment in the cloud where you can work with your images and your Visual Recognition custom models.
Visual Recognition is a service on IBM Cloud. You can use the service in your Watson Studio projects or outside of Watson Studio.
- Built-in models
- General model – Default classification from thousands of classes
- Face model – Facial analysis with age and gender
- Explicit model – Whether an image is inappropriate for general use
- Food model – Specifically for images of food items
- Text model – Text extraction from natural scene images
- Custom models – Classify images according to your specific needs
- Core ML – Include your custom models in iOS apps
You can find details about supported plans and features on the Visual Recognition service details page in the IBM Cloud catalog.