IBM Streams Designer is a web-based development tool for building streaming applications and available through IBM Watson. Streams Designer provides a simple approach to define the intent of an app through visual composition and code. Apps can then be deployed to the Streaming Analytics service.
- Drag and drop development: Easily build streaming applications with visual drag and drop development environment.
- Connect to IBM Cloud services: Connect to Watson IoT Platform and Message Hub IBM Cloud services to perform real time analytics.
- Available on the IBM Watson Studio: Common IBM Watson platform capabilities including Projects, Tools, Catalog, Services & Community.
Ready to get started?
- Watch the videos to see how to get started
- Sign up for the beta
- Read the Streams Designer documentation
Watch this short video to see how IBM Watson Studio can help guide your companyâ€™s success and assist every worker using data to ask questions, extract meaningful insights and accelerate business decisions.