Chat bots can be useful in so many different industries and scenarios. Do you want to learn how to build your own in 15 mins or less ? If so come check out this workshop!
Learn the fundamental concepts behind creating a chat bot that can have meaningful and natural conversations. You will learn about the Watson Assistant service and the building blocks of a conversation including
You will learn about:
– Intents: to convey purpose or goal
– Entities: make logical decisions based on user input
– Dialogs: design a conversation
– Slots: collect important information to fulfill an intent
– Digressions and Handlers: handle unexpected conversations.
We will then take the chat bot you built and use it to create an application using Node-RED. Node-RED is an open source logic engine that allows programmers of any level to easily write code that can connect to APIs, hardware, IoT devices or online services.
54 West 21st Street, Suite 1001, New York City, New York, 10010, United States