Knative is a platform based on Kubernetes for deploying and managing modern serverless workloads.
Join us for a webinar where we demonstrate by creating an example travel web app using Node.js, React, and Knative.
🎓 What you will learn
We’ll take a look at how to deploy and manage the destinations microservice and the travel application UI on Knative as a completely serverless application. The workshop focuses on Node.js, React, and Knative.
We’ll also take a look at examples of Knative serving, specifically the autoscaling feature. Through the UI of the sample travel application, you can search through different travel destinations and see detailed information about each destination.
– Basics of Kubernetes, Docker and microservices
– Basics of Serverless and Knative
– Deploying to Knative
👩💻 Who should attend
– Developers and anyone interested in Serverless, Kubernetes, Node.js, React and Knative
– Sbusiso Mkhombe, IBM Developer Advocate, South Africa
– Sign up for your IBM Cloud account – https://ibm.biz/BdfsfV
– IBM Cloud CLI – https://cloud.ibm.com/docs/cli?topic=cli-getting-started
– Docker – https://www.docker.com/products/docker-desktop
– Register for the live stream and access the replay – https://www.crowdcast.io/e/serverlesswebapp
Check out the resources which will help you: Learn – Develop – Connect
IBM Developer (https://developer.ibm.com)
Red Hat courses (https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/all-courses-exams)
MEA Meetup Page (https://www.meetup.com/IBM-Cloud-MEA/)
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that this video will be recorded and you consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.