Kubernetes is popular among developers and administrators, and the concepts of deploying, scaling, and managing containerized applications are very familiar. However, when production deployments are discussed, one area of Kubernetes that is critical to production deployments is security. It’s important to understand how the platform manages authentication and authorization of users and applications.
🎓 What will you learn?
– What is Kubernetes
– Kubernetes Security
– authentication and authorization of users
👩💻 Who should attend
– anyone who’s interested in application Security or security in general
– Asna Javed, Lead Developer Advocate – https://www.linkedin.com/in/asnajaved/
– Naiyarah Hussain, Lead Developer Advocate, UAE – https://www.linkedin.com/in/naiyarah/
– Create your free IBM Cloud account at: https://ibm.biz/kubesec
– Register to participate in the live stream or watch the replay: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/introduction-to-19
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that this video will be recorded and you consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.