Join us for a webinar where we’ll walk you through a working example of a web application that queries and manipulates data from the IBM Watson® Discovery Service.
The main benefit of using the Watson Discovery Service is its powerful analytics engine that provides cognitive enrichments and insights into your data.
🎓 What you will learn
Learn how to harness the power of IBM Watson® Discovery. This app provides examples of how to showcase these enrichments through the use of filters, lists and graphs.
– Load and enrich data in the Watson Discovery Service
– Query and manipulate data in the Watson Discovery Service
– Create UI components to represent enriched data created by the Watson Discovery Service
👩💻 Who should attend
– Developers and anyone interested in Artificial Intelligence
– Sbusiso Mkhombe, IBM Developer Advocate, South Africa – https://www.linkedin.com/in/sbusisomkhombe/
Ready to put your new skills to good use?
Participate in the 2021 Call for Code Global Challenge, by helping us fight back Climate Change, for a chance to win $200,000 and get support from IBM and our technology partners like The Linux Foundation to get your solution deployed around the world.
This isn’t your average hackathon. If you want the chance to build a solution that can make a true impact in the field, Call for Code can turn your idea into action.