- Though Review Questions and the Final Exam have a passing mark of 60% respectively, the only grade that matters is the overall grade for the course.
- Review Questions have no time limit. You are encouraged to review the course material to find the answers. Please remember that the Review Questions are worth 50% of your final mark.
- The final exam has a 1 hour time limit.
- Attempts are per question in both, the Review Questions and the Final Exam:
- One attempt – For True/False questions
- Two attempts – For any question other than True/False