Get started with the Simple Search service
Learn how to use the Simple Search service, a Node.js app in IBM® Bluemix®, to convert spreadsheet data or mysql.dump into a faceted search engine. With the Simple Search service, you can create and manage a useful, polished search engine for your own site or app.
The app you build in this course greatly simplifies the steps of turning your tabular data into a faceted search engine by using IBM Cloudant.
In this course, learn about:
- Faceted search
- The Simple Search service
Learn, also, how to:
- Deploy your app to Bluemix
- Get and upload data to the Simple Search service
- Create a search index
- Preview the search function
- Prepare your app for scaling
You need the following accounts to build the Simple Search app:
- Compose for Redis