Having issues with courses? Please use the form below to reach out and let us know your specific issue.
Please keep this form for course site issues only. If you are having trouble with the content itself, use our dW Answers forum and speak with a subject matter expert.
If you cannot log in to Courses (e.g. stuck in a log-in loop) and you have have multiple IBM IDs, or if you’re an IBMer who recently linked your IDs, the issue could be due to a profile conflict caused by your multiple IBM IDs pointing the same email address.
Each IBM ID must have a unique email address that’s not already assigned to another IBM ID. A user with a profile conflict will not be able to log into dW or dW courses.
IBMers who linked their IDs might end up with 2 IBM IDs (the ibm.com and non-ibm.com IBM IDs) that point to the same email address.
To remove the conflict, you need to change the email address (steps below) to the conflicting IBM ID to be another email that’s not associated to another IBM ID.
Users can also delete the conflicting IBM ID by submitting an “IBM ID delete request” to email@example.com, which will also remove the conflict.
To change the email address, follow the steps to check your email (A) and then to verify the email update (B).
A: Check and update your email address
1. Clear your cache and ibm.com cookies
2. Go to www.ibm.com/account/profile
3. Click “Sign In” and enter your IBM ID and password
4. Proceed to change your email address
B: Verify email address update and log in
1. Go to https://www.ibm.com/ibmweb/myibm/profile/profile-edit.jsp and login with IBM ID that has the updated email address.
2. Verify email address shows as the updated email address
3 In same browser window, go to https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/
4. Then go to https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/profiles/html/searchProfiles.do?lang=en#simpleSearch
5. Next try to access courses – https://developer.ibm.com/courses/”
6. If an error occurs, reach out to us with the following information, and we will investigate the root-cause:
- Tell us what happened at each step.
- Tell us all your IBM IDs (old ones, new ones, deleted ones)
7. If an error did not occur, repeat steps 1 to 5 with the other IBM ID.