Our team has done a great job putting together an infrastructure that’s enabled for Continuous Delivery. This means we are going to be making updates as often as daily, so you won’t be waiting for a big release to see an enhancement, or see something fixed. We think that’s a real benefit of this way of working and something “cloud-washing” an older on-premises product just can’t deliver.
This post is the first in a monthly series recapping what we shipped in Content Hub in the previous month. During January, the team shipped:
- UI enhancements – we cleaned up a lot of things we’d carried over from go-live. The most visible addition is that we added search boxes to more screens so now you can search for content types and users inside of the WCH user interface.
- “Viewer” role – we added a “viewer” role to Content Hub that enables a user to access the WCH authoring APIs in a read-only mode. It’s now possible to add these users via the user management screens in WCH.
- CORS whitelisting – in December we added the ability to control CORS trusted domains to whitelist which domains or hosts can access Content Hub. Admins can access this setting in Hub Settings.
- Infrastructure enhancements – the team has been working on improving the underlying infrastructure, so that we are better able to manage the service and to resolve issues we encountered since go-live.
- Bug fixes – the usual bug fixes.
You can sign up for a free trial too, by going to our page on IBM Marketplace. Other technical information is available on this Developer Center site, including a range of technical samples that you can read about in this blog.