The Toolkit captures behavioral data feeds as subscribed to via UBX, allowing marketers to use these events for custom reporting, analysis, segmentation, and re-targeting.
Click here to download the binary files.
For more information, see the IBM Universal Behavior Exchange Developer Center
What’s New in UBX Toolkit v1.2.3
- UBX events with no identifiers or attributes can now be downloaded and imported to the database.
- DB2 schema name can be specified in the JDBC URL if it is different from the database username.
- Large audience data is downloaded correctly to one file.
- Default logging level is set to INFO.
- Default encoding is set to UTF-8.
- Improved process and error reporting in log files.