IBM Business Transaction Intelligence is a cognitive capability of IBM Supply Chain Business Network that provides meaningful information and insights to help companies better manage order to cash and purchase to pay interactions.
You can use Business Transaction Intelligence to:
- View high-level operational information on the dashboard about your supply chain transactions.
- Visually represent complex supply chain flows containing hundreds of transactions into a single, business context and transaction flow.
- Search for information with natural language.
- Review EDI data that is visually represented for non-technical users.
- Set up user accounts and assign business views quickly.
- Plan and improve supply chain activities.