This document provides a sample Java class that you can use as a reference for integrating the Input REST API with your existing EDI system. Modify or extend as needed to send X12 EDI documents to IBM Supply Chain Shared Ledger.
You can download the sample here (extract the file from the zip):
To use the API:
- Ensure that you are using Java SE Development Kit (JDK) 8 or later.
- Ensure that your company is registered with IBM Shared Ledger.
- Ensure that you have your Company client ID and client secret.
To find your client ID and secret, log in to API Explorer with your IBMid and pick a key.
- Ensure that you have your CompanyId that was assigned by IBM. For example, ODCO42120736.
To find your CompanyId:
- Log in to IBM Sterling Customer Center
- Under Administration, select My Company.
- Copy the SCI Company ID field.
- Use the sample as a starting point and modify as needed. You will need the client ID, client secret, and CompanyId to authenticate with Shared Ledger and send documents.