The Presentation Framework enables you to change the way information is rendered (or displayed) in the Application Console, without changing the way it functions. Customizing the user interface requires writing scripts that determine how the user interface renders the screen and passes data.
This section describes how to customize the console user interface to suit your business needs. Each task is accomplished through a combination of configuration through the user interface and editing HTML code in the JSP files of the screens you want to modify.
RESTRICTION: The HSDE (Execution Console Framework) screens are not extensible.
IMPORTANT: When customizing the interface, copy the standard resources of your application and then modify your copy. Do not modify the standard resources for your application.
The following applications are shipped with IBM® Order Management:
- The standard UI for creating, tracking, and viewing orders, item inventory, and returns.
- The UI for configuring pipelines, services, locales, menus, and so forth.
- About JSP console screens
- About request handling and themes in the JSP console
- Actions, XML Binding, APIs, Dynamic Namespaces, and Credit Card Numbers
- CSS themes for the JSP console
- Customizing screen navigation
- Data type reference for the console JSP interface
- Guidelines for customizing the console JSP user interface
- JSP Functions for the Console JSP Interface
- JSP Tag Library for the Console JSP Interface
- Posting data to an API
- Programming standards for creating well-formed JSP files
- Understanding JSP customization user interface icons
- User Interface Style Reference
- User interface Style Reference for the JSP Console