IBM Mobile App Messaging provides a flexible, easier-to-use environment for creating notification campaigns that engage mobile app users at the optimal time and place. It also provides targeted push messaging that delivers timely notifications to your mobile app users and flexible features that help you engage mobile consumers with relevant content, offers and service alerts.
Available SDKs and plugins:
- Cordova (iOS & Android)
- Xamarin (iOS & Android) Note: Only Xamarin.Forms is supported.
- Watson Campaign Automation Login
- Advanced universal behaviors (UB)
- APIs for Integration
- Assign new MUIDs to devices when reinstalling apps
- Automated Restores on Android
- Best practices for customizing mobile app messages
- Create an SMS Program
- Delete an SMS Program
- GDPR Support for Cordova and Xamarin
- iOS Application Badging
- Karix SMS JSON API User Guide
- Mobile App actions
- Mobile App messages
- Mobile App Messages Android
- Mobile App Messages Cordova
- Mobile App Messages iOS
- Mobile App Messages Xamarin
- Mobile App templates
- Re initializing the SDK after a GDPR request for erasure
- Supported platforms and sample app compatibility in IBM Mobile App Messaging V3.X
- Troubleshooting SDK configuration
- Understanding user attributes
- Where to find documentation for IBM Mobile App Messaging V3.X
- Workflow for sending mobile app messages
Restriction: You must have a Watson Campaign Automation account. If you do not already have an Watson Campaign Automation account, contact your Client Services representative or sales.
Go Back to the Mobile App Messaging home page.