The IBM Mobile App Messaging SDK provides mobile app developers with mobile app message handling and display capabilities for apps developed with Cordova.
To get started with basic mobile app messages in apps developed with Cordova, see Getting started with Apache Cordova projects. For basic concepts about the Cordova plug-in, see the topics listed under Learn more. For end-to-end instructions about configuring advanced mobile app messages, see the topics listed under Tutorials.
Go Back to the Mobile App Messaging home page.
- Roadmap: Mobile app messaging configuration process
- Manually integrating the Apache Cordova plug-in
- Enabling inbox notifications for Apache Cordova
- Enabling in-app messages for Cordova
- Configuring location plug-ins for beacon and geofence integration with apps developed with Cordova
- Adding media attachents to push notifications in iOS 10 apps (and later) developed in Cordova
- Advanced Mobile App Messaging attributes for Cordova
- Apache Cordova overview
- Configuring action notifications in Cordova
- Configuring action plug-ins for enhanced notifications
- Configuring events in Cordova
- Configuring log level message types
- Customizing and testing the sample Cordova app
- Upgrading the Cordova plug-ins