With Campaign Automation, marketers can automate exceptional client experiences – starting with email marketing, lead management, or mobile engagement and expand into analytical insights.
The Campaign Automation API Suite is accessible via REST, SOAP, and XML protocols and uses standard web protocols (HTTP Post, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP) and file formats (XML, CSV, TSV, PSV). Real-time requests and responses are handled via HTTP/HTTPS and batches of data are handled via FTP/SFTP.
The CA Platform developer content includes API and SDK documentation that applies across all Campaign Automation features.
- APIs for Managing SMS
- Authenticating APIs with OAuth
- Campaign Automation SOAP API
- Campaign Automation XML API
- Create Interactive Notifications on iOS Applications Using Static Categories
- JSON Payload and Valid Values for Custom Actions
- Marketing: Mobile App Message Developers
- REST API Methods
- Troubleshooting SDK configuration