With Watson Campaign Automation, marketers can automate exceptional client experiences – starting with email marketing, lead management, or mobile engagement and expand into analytical insights.
The Watsonâ„˘ Campaign Automation API Suite is accessible via REST, SOAP, and XML protocols and uses standard web protocols (HTTP Post, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP) and file formats (XML, CSV, TSV, PSV). Real-time requests and responses are handled via HTTP/HTTPS and batches of data are handled via FTP/SFTP.
The WCA Platform developer content includes API and SDK documentation that applies across all Watson Campaign Automation features.
- APIs for Managing SMS
- Authenticating APIs with OAuth
- Create Interactive Notifications on iOS Applications Using Static Categories
- JSON Payload and Valid Values for Custom Actions
- REST API Methods
- Troubleshooting SDK configuration
- Watson Campaign Automation SOAP API
- Watson Campaign Automation XML API
- Watson Marketing: Mobile App Message Developers