Acoustic Exchange is a cloud-based service that enables products and solutions from Acoustic Exchange and participating Business Partners to exchange data about customers and their behavior.
What you can do in Acoustic Exchange.
- Create an environment to connect the Acoustic Exchange-enabled products and solutions that you own, license,
or subscribe to.
- Establish connections to detect web events and react to online customer behavior.
- Define target audiences in one product and apply the data in one or more other products, with no
- View and analyze how your customers act in various channels and retail contexts.
- Monitor all of your event and audience activity with a customizable dashboard.
- Acoustic Exchange audience sharing
- Acoustic Exchange custom endpoints
- Acoustic Exchange event catalog
- Acoustic Exchange Event syndication
- Acoustic Exchange identity associations
- Acoustic Exchange Public API Reference
- Acoustic Exchange public APIs to connect producers and consumers
- Acoustic Exchange subscription change notifications
- Acoustic Exchange Toolkit Overview and Requirements
- Tagging with Acoustic Exchange Capture and DDX