WMI uses attribute data that you gathered about your customers, processes the attributes, and returns valuable information about your customers such as attrition, engagement, and customer lifetime value.
You can view this data through filters to focus in on customers with specific attributes. You can also determine causes and courses of action. WMI exposes a RESTful API. This API uses JSON for all request and response content. You can use this API to manage your system configuration and to import and export profile data. You can also integrate this API with your enterprise system to automate your API calls.
- API tasks you can perform
- Configuration API Parameters and Examples
- Customer profiles limited to 200 metrics
- Export API Parameters and Examples
- Import API Parameters and Examples
- Imported data is limited to 104 periods
- Initial configuration steps
- Profile API Parameters and Examples
- The Technical Welcome Kit