This learning path is designed for developers interested in quickly coming up to speed on what IBM Watson Discovery offers and how to use it. It consists of step-by-step tutorials, deep-dive videos, and complete examples of working code. As you proceed through the learning path, you’ll work with more complex features as well as different use cases for applying the service.
Estimated time to complete
Approximately 2 hours.
With this learning path, you get:
- An introduction to Watson Discovery along with common architectures and terms and concepts
- How to use Watson Discover to create a cognitive news search app
- How to create an app to perform intelligent searches on data
- How to get customer sentiment insights from product reviews
- How to enhance a customer helpdesk with Smart Document Understanding using webhooks in Watson Assistant
- How to enhance customer helpdesk with Smart Document Understanding using the Watson Assistant search skill