Over the past year, we took the best of JazzHub (hub.jazz.net) and rebuilt it on a cloud-native architecture. We made it faster, more resilient, more highly available, more secure, and more open to enable toolchains that include both IBM and third-party tools. The new service, IBM Bluemix Continuous Delivery, includes several new or enhanced capabilities:
- Toolchains that easily integrate the latest tools, such as Slack, Sauce Labs, PagerDuty, and others NEW
- DevOps Insights analytics NEW
- Delivery Pipeline ENHANCED
- IBM hosted Git Repos and Issue Tracking NEW
- Web IDE based on Eclipse Orion ENHANCED
To learn more about Continuous Delivery, see the Getting Started page on Bluemix.
Project owners can upgrade projects to Continuous Delivery directly from hub.jazz.net through an automated upgrade process. To learn more about the upgrade process, see the upgrade tutorial.
For a limited time, you can upgrade at your convenience and if needed, revert the upgrade and try again. Starting May 26, no new JazzHub projects can be created, and we will begin automatic rolling upgrades. The JazzHub (hub.jazz.net) site will be removed from service in early July.
After you upgrade your project to a toolchain, you can add more tools, such as Slack, Sauce Labs, PagerDuty, IBM Bluemix Availability Monitoring, DevOps Insights, and more coming soon. Your toolchain can also contain multiple GitHub repositories and Delivery Pipelines.
Frequently asked questions
- My JazzHub project is associated with the UK region, but my toolchain will be in the US South region. How will this work?
- What will happen to my work items and dashboards in Track & Plan when I upgrade?
- What will happen to my code repo when I upgrade?
As always, we’re here to help! Reach out to us in the support forum.
The IBM DevOps Services Team