The best of IBM Bluemix DevOps Services (JazzHub at hub.jazz.net) has been rebuilt it on a cloud-native architecture. It’s faster, more resilient, more highly available, more secure, and more open to enable toolchains that include both IBM and third-party tools. The service, IBM Bluemix Continuous Delivery, includes several new or enhanced capabilities:
- Toolchains that easily integrate the latest tools, such as Slack, Sauce Labs, PagerDuty, and others NEW
- DevOps Insights analytics NEW
- Delivery Pipeline ENHANCED
- IBM hosted Git Repos and Issue Tracking NEW
- Web IDE based on Eclipse Orion ENHANCED
For information about getting started with the Continuous Delivery service as a former JazzHub user, see the Bluemix Docs.
For the latest blog posts about DevOps, see the Bluemix blog.
To learn about DevOps practices, see the Garage Method.