The goal of this white paper is to explain the various administration and configuration tools offered by IBM WebSphere Portal 9.0. Learn about which tool to use for which task and about the new capabilities of WebSphere Portal 9.0, and understand differences from previous versions of WebSphere Portal. We take you through exercises for each tool so you can learn hands-on how to use them.
In this white paper
- What is WebSphere Portal?
- Installing WebSphere Portal
- Understanding the WebSphere Portal file system structure
- Command line tools
- Administration user interface: Admin portlets
- Site Builder and Theme Manager
- Integrating Watson Content Hub
- WAS Admin user interface
- Author biography
|White paper in PDF format||WebSphere Portal 9.0 Admin Workshop||10116 KB|