Every year, hundreds of operations research practitioners, including researchers, data scientists, academics, and industry experts, get together to share ideas at the International Conference on Operations Research. This year is no exception, with the conference taking place in the beautiful “City of Music”, where IBM is sharing leading innovation in Optimal Decisions, Big Data, and bringing Prescriptive Analytics to the cloud.
The IBM program includes:
- The Customer Day workshop (Thurs, Sept. 3) – this is an opportunity not be missed! Attendees will learn about how IBM is bringing Prescriptive Analytics to the cloud with the IBM Decision Optimization on Cloud (DOcloud) service, they’ll see how customers benefit by combining optimization, big data, and analytics for production and supply network planning, they’ll learn about IBM’s innovations for Optimization under Uncertainty and deep-dive into learning from the CPLEX MIP log.
- The IBM Decision Optimization on Cloud session (WE-31, Weds, Sept2, 17:00-18:30). Here, we showcase IBM innovation specifically related to bringing Prescriptive Analytics to the cloud. The session includes talks by:
- Xavier Ceugniet (Lead Architect, IBM Decision Optimization) – on how to bring Prescriptive Analytics into a service dedicated to Line-of-Business, such as Watson Analytics
- Olle Sundstroem (IBM Research) – on the use of cloud-based decision optimization in an energetic flexibility market platform
- Hans Schlenker (IBM Decision Optimization) – on taking Sales and Operations Planning to the next level with IBM Analytics on Cloud
- Petr Vilim (Architect, IBM Decision Optimization) – on advances in IBM Constraint Programming solver and leveraging those advances inside DOcloud.
- A talk by Roland Wunderling, Andrea Tramontani, and Pierre Bonami (CPLEX R&D team) on recent advances in IBM CPLEX Optimizer.
Register for the free 30-day DOcloud trial (including the DropSolve interface for instant solve on cloud and the DOcloud API to integrate CPLEX Optimizers on cloud into your applications), or read more about the IBM Decision Optimization products.