In this age of digital transformation, the big question is: Are you disrupted or a disruptor? If you are struggling with moving to the cloud, don’t be disrupted. Find your best path forward with IBM Cloud Advisors.
To speak to an IBM Cloud Advisor, request a conversation now. To learn more about the value IBM Cloud Advisors can bring to your environment, keep reading.
IBM Cloud Advisors in action
For this month’s post, I spoke with IBM Cloud Advisor Program Manager Sarah Stolpe, who gave me a quick overview of the program and pointed me to several resources. She explained how IBM Cloud Advisors help you adopt and transition to the cloud in a way that’s right for you. The program is best summarized with these four questions:
Question 1: What is an IBM Cloud Advisor?
Mary Mt. Pleasant describes the role of Cloud Advisors and the breadth of technologies they cover in IBM Cloud Advisors – The road to success.
Question 2: How can an IBM Cloud Advisor help my organization?
John Easton, IBM Distinguished Engineer and IBM Cloud Advisor, answers this very question. He explains how IBM Cloud Advisors partner with you to find the best path to meet your business goals.
Question 3: What can we expect when working with an IBM Cloud Advisor?
John Easton explains how Cloud Advisors work with you to understand the business goals that you want to achieve. He also shows how IBM and industry cloud technologies and practices can come together to achieve your objectives.
Question 4: How do we find an IBM Cloud Advisor?
That’s easy. To talk to a cloud expert, complete this form, and an IBM Cloud Advisor will contact you.
Work in action
Here are two of several examples of how IBM Cloud Advisors have worked with clients to achieve their cloud objectives:
- The retailer cloud journey: An incremental climb
- Travel and transportation in the cloud cognitive era
Knowledge in action
IBM Cloud Advisors regularly share their knowledge on developerWorks. Here are some of articles in which IBM Cloud Advisors have contributed:
- Leigh Williamson launches Enterprise Class Mobile App Development Book
- Ronan Dalton builds a custom web portal for SoftLayer on Bluemix using Docker
- How IBM leads in building web application hosting cloud solutions
- Webinar: Expand your infrastructure with cloud and VMware
Don’t get caught up in being disrupted by digital transformation around you. See how IBM Cloud Advisors can set you on your path to being the disruptor. Follow IBM Cloud Advisors on Twitter at @ibmcloudadvisor.
- Map workloads to the cloud
- Integrate your on-premises apps with the cloud with WebSphere Connect
- Build and extend Docker container images with middleware functions
- How, where, and why IBM Bluemix Local System and PureApplication fit in your cloud
- What’s new in WebSphere Application Server V9?
- The evolving hybrid integration reference architecture: How to ensure your integration landscape keeps pace with digital transformation