Live to code? Master of creating apps? Join over 1,000 coders, architects, designers and hackers at the Innovation Hangar for the Watson Developer Conference. Here you will have access to cognitive technology, subject matter experts, coding challenges and more!
Contact Richard Rodts at email@example.com to learn about special academic rates for faculty and students!
Here’s what to expect:
- A variety of learning experiences including an opportunity to leave the event as one of the first certified Watson Application Developers, giving you and your organization a cutting-edge advantage.
- Discussions and serious face time with startup founders and experts, like Chris Messina from Uber and Devarshi Shah from Twilio. Did I mention Chris invented hashtagging?
- You can build a bot and win cold, hard cash.
- Hands-on labs and coding challenges with IBM Watson experts that guide you through getting started with visual recognition, natural language understanding
and other Watson APIs.
Watson Developer Conference,
November 9-10, 2016
The Innovation Hangar
3601 Lyon St.
San Francisco, 94123
PS: Traveling by bike? We’ve got a bike valet just for you!
Contact Richard Rodts at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about special academic rates for faculty and students! Space is limited – make sure you save your spot now!
SEE ALSO: Why you shouldn’t miss Watson DevCon
Want to get a jump start on learning about Watson technology? Then here are a few resources to get you started:
- Follow the hashtag #WatsonDevCon for updates.
- Building with Watson webinars – Get hands-on with the technology with technical walkthroughs from Watson experts.
- Application Starter Kits – Get a jump-start with code examples that combine multiple services for common use cases.
- SDKs – Get familiar with the suite of Watson services, plus tips on how to use them.
- developerWorks – Get information on all things cognitive.