Ready to make a smart decision?
Get started building a better future with IBM Watson
Introducing IBM Cloud Lite Account: Quick and easy access to AI services and runtimes to build your cloud apps fast, free, and an account that doesn’t expire!
As 2017 starts to wind down, it’s a great time to look ahead and think about the developer skills you want to expand and improve upon in 2018.
IBM Cloud Lite can play a key role in the evolution of learning how to develop and build using IBM Watson and other services (Kubernetes, Data analytics, IoT, and more), and to build actual Proofs of Concept that help establish a vision of the cognitive computing future for your organization.
With IBM Cloud Lite, you can take as much time as you need to familiarize yourself with the IBM Cloud, and there’s no need to submit a credit card in advance.
IBM Cloud Features You Can Use Today
- 4 GB with Kubernetes Clusters
- 256 MB of instantaneous Cloud Foundry runtime memory
- Access to plans for select services, including API Connect, Watson Conversation, Watson Discovery, Internet of Things Platform, Data
- Efficiency features, such as auto sleep and garbage collection, to help you better manage your resources.
- Usage tracking and cap alerts that notify you proactively when you’re approaching data thresholds.
- Focus on Building, Not Billing
IBM Cloud Lite is all about getting started with IBM Watson now
We want you to build something useful to you and your company first, and worry about the billing later.
- No credit card required
- No time limit!
- $200 credit to upgrade*
NOTE: IBM Cloud 30-day trial accounts cannot be converted to IBM Cloud Lite accounts. The best and quickest way is to sign up with a new email ID. If you would like to keep the same ID, you can submit a support ticket to delete your current account. Once everything has been deleted, you can sign up for an IBM Cloud Lite account on bluemix.net/registration.
IBM Cloud support: Explore help for IBM Cloud, from self-guided to paid support options.