This blog started off as a newsletter which I put together each week and emailed to my customers as a way to keep them informed and up-to-date with what’s happening in the world of IBM Cloud. However, I’m really pleased to say that it’s it’s getting bigger and better, as we introduce the Cloud Adoption Leaders feed on IBM developerWorks.
Each week, myself and my IBM Cloud Adoption colleagues from across the globe will be blogging via the IBM developerWorks site, bringing you links to interesting articles, tutorials and news to keep you up to date with developments. The advantage of this is that you’ll be getting a truly global view of the world and a different perspective each week – all you need to do is just click this link to subscribe.
So, this is the first of the Cloud Adoption Leaders posts – I hope you enjoy these great links.
External News / Videos
- IBM Beats Google To Achieve “Impossible” Quantum Computing Milestone
- Using Watson Text-To-Speech transformations
From the IBM Cloud Blog
- Automate the deployment workflow with Watson Machine Learning
- WEBINAR: Join IBM Cloud and F5 on Nov 15 for “Multi-Cloud Made Easy”
- Protect your data to simplify GDPR Readiness
- nhance a chatbot conversation with Context Variables and System Entities
- New tutorials to get you started with the IBM Cloud
- Interpreting Spring Social Twitter Data with Watson Tone Analyzer
- Arria brings Natural Language Generation to IBM Cloud
- Chatbots: The road to user engagement for containers
- Rapidly Developing Applications (Part 1)
- IBM Cloud Private V2.1 – Deploy Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry with ease in your data center
- Docker EE Comes to IBM Cloud
- Get a glimpse into the future of our network infrastructure with three new capabilities
- Webinar: Effectively monitoring and scaling apps with Kubernetes
- Introducing the new IBM Cloud content delivery network
- Experiment with IBM’s Voice Agent for Watson and Twilio
- Iѕ Mоbіlе Aрр Dеvеlорmеnt Stіll Prоfіtаblе? Yеѕ аnd Hеrе’ѕ Whу!
- Impact of Big Data on Social Media Marketing Strategies
Right, that’s it from me for now. Don’t forget that you’ll continue to discover great content, curated by me and the rest of the Cloud Adoption team by subscribing at https://developer.ibm.com/dwblog/tag/cloud-adoption-leaders/feed/