I’m an Adoption Leader on the IBM Watson and Cloud Platform team. Our mission is to assist clients, large & small, in adopting the IBM Watson and Cloud services. Our team has started a joint blog to keep our clients informed and up-to-date on what’s happening across the IBM Watson and Cloud Platform.Each week, I and my fellow IBM Watson and Cloud Adoption Leaders will blog via the IBM developerWorks site, bringing you links to interesting articles, tutorials and the latest news to keep you up-to-date on the IBM Watson and Cloud Platform. The advantage of this is that you will get a varied and global perspective each week. All you need to do is just click this link to subscribe.
External News items
Blockchain – Expand Free Trade by Enhancing Digital Trust
What’s New this week in IBM Watson and Cloud Platform:
- 8 steps for developing question answer solutions using Watson Conversation and Watson Discovery
- Experimental visualizer for IBM Watson Discovery is now available
- The expanding Istio ecosystem brings visualization, analytics and more for microservices
- Introducing Serverless Composition for IBM Cloud Functions
- Serverless and the evolution of cloud platforms
- Introducing the IBM Cloud Lite account
- IBM Cloud name changes blog from Dan Toczala
- What Every Technical Leader Needs to Know About Blockchain Event (Dec 6)
- How Auto-recovery Utilizes Consistent Hashing for High Availability
- Integrate Jenkins with your toolchain to send job notifications, track code deployments
- Why containers will rule the cloud: the rise of Kubernetes
- Automate deployment of environments using Infrastructure as Code
- Solve the shell game with quantum computing, qubits and IBM Q
- Secure your mobile serverless backend with App ID
- Refine and deploy your blockchain network
- Build a Fitness App using IBM Watson Data Platform and 3rd Party Fitness APIs
- How to build an enhanced chatbot with Watson Conversation. This tutorial shows how to build a Watson chatbot that is integrated with Facebook Messenger.
- Resource Groups and Access Management
- Create a news chatbot to deliver content through Facebook Messenger This three part series goes over creating a chatbot application that integrates with Facebook and Slack. The orchestration application is written in Java.