Discover. Collaborate. Deploy.
Built By IBM
If you’re a software developer and you have something to say, you may want to seriously consider responding to this Call for Speakers for Index San Francisco, to be held at Moscone Center West in San Francisco February 20-22, 2018.
Index San Francisco is an open developer conference designed to inspire the next generation of code. It will present an opportunity to learn first-hand from leading industry experts how to develop the future of secure, smart and scalable software solutions.
To create as robust and impactful an experience as possible, we’re reaching far across the developer ecosystem in a Call for Papers that represents the bleeding edge of cloud, AI, and other technologies most relevant to the 21st Century cloud software environment.
Share *your* expertise with software developers seeking practical and immediately applicable guidance and education for application and service development focused on these topics:
- Programming Languages and Platforms Beyond the 21st Century
- The Frontiers of Intelligence: AI, ML, and Analytics
- Next Gen Web, Mobile, and IoT
- The Practice of Cloud, Containers, and Microservices
- Real-Life Production Deployments
- The Art of Methodologies
- The Rise of the Human Side of Technology
- Geek Shop and the Future of the Future
Submit your paper for consideration now by December 8, 2017, and we hope to see you helping shape the future of technology in the very near future.