Want a snapshot on the best sessions to attend at InterConnect 2017 to help you solve challenges with developing process and decision apps?
A slew of presenters are focusing on process transformation, providing insight into all phases of business process management and decision management. Learn from examples and pick up tips for everything from business agility in your apps and how to maintain a healthy running solution to integrating with cognitive services and migrating to the cloud.
Check out my list of the best InterConnect 2017 sessions for process transformation, organized by focus area:
Business process management
- Smarter Processes through Best Practices with IBM Business Process Manager, presented by Paul Pacholski
- Best Practices for Migrating Business Processes to the Cloud, presented by Bill Lawton
- Optimize Your Business Processes in the Cloud, presented by Bill Lawton and Christopher Richardson
- Hands-On Lab: Using IBM BPM with IBM API Connect, presented by John Alcorn
- Continuous Process Improvement with IBM BPM and Bluemix, presented by Ryan Claussen
- Performing IBM ODM Insight Operations on a Real-Time, Production Application in Aviation, presented by Jerome Boyer and Bill Souliere
- Lab: IBM ODM on Cloud: Experience the Leading SaaS Decision Management Solution, presented by Pierre Feillet and Nicolas Sauterey
- Lab: Integrating Services with IBM Operational Decision Manager Decision Server Insights, presented by Di Lang and Hector Diaz Lopez
- Build Flexible Apps and Services with the Business Rules Service for IBM Bluemix, presented by Pierre Feillet and Nicolas Sauterey
- Think Big: Scale Your Business Rules Solutions Up to the World of Big Data, presented by Nigel Crowther and Pierre Feillet
Business process management and decision management combined
- Accelerate Business Agility in IBM BPM Process Transformation with IBM ODM Decision Services, presented by Paul Pacholski
- Keeping The Engine Running: Maintaining a Healthy Process Transformation Environment, presented by Dave Hay and Andy Garratt
- A Guide and Method to Set Up a Center of Excellence for Your Process Transformation Program, presented by Jerome Boyer and Jean Pommier
Cognitive business operations
- Patterns to Combine Cognitive Computing and Process Transformation, presented by Jeff Goodhue and Pramod Sachdeva
- Cognitive Disruption: Transform Your Business by Leveraging IBM Watson and Smarter Process, presented by Graham Wallis and Christine Livingston
- Lab: Make Your Processes Cognitive by Infusing Watson Services, presented by Paul Pacholski and Ricardo Ramos
- Improving Cognitive Services through Process Automation, presented by Paul Pacholski and Ryan Claussen
- A Sample Architecture for Cognitive Business Processes, presented by Eric Herness and Ryan Claussen
Learn more about InterConnect 2017
Want to learn more about a broad range of sessions at InterConnect? Read IBM InterConnect 2017 sessions preview for middleware developers for a sneak peek at the sessions for application infrastructure, hybrid cloud management and integration, IT service management, and process transformation.
Sign up for InterConnect 2017
InterConnect is March 19-23, 2017 in Las Vegas. Learn more about InterConnect 2017, and then register. Receive a 50% discount off your InterConnect registration when you subscribe to developerWorks Premium. Learn more, or subscribe now!