When it comes to the popular Node-RED visual programming tool, most developers immediately think about a potential Internet of Things application or solution. And while Node-RED is commonly used to connect hardware devices and APIs for an IoT solution, the reality is that Node-RED can be used in so many other ways!
Think of these labs as templates for a variety of cognitive solutions, they are just a starting point. And I’ve also included some bonus labs, once you complete the first three. The first one uses Watson Visual Recognition for a drone inspection solution while the second is for a chatbot that answers General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) questions.
So what are you waiting for? Here’s a fun and simple way to get started with a cognitive solution using Node-RED and your browser.
Watson Cognitive Labs using Node-RED
- Cognitive: Chatbot basics with Watson Conversation
- Cognitive: Understanding customer sentiment with Watson Natural Language Understanding
- Cognitive: Handling long-tail conversations with Watson Discovery
- Cognitive: Drone inspection with Watson Visual Recognition
- Cognitive: Extras & Special Features, GDPR Chatbot