Date(s) - 10/20/2017 - 10/22/2017
315 Hudson St.
New York, NY
Learn to take blockchain ideas from concept to creation in one weekend! Startup Weekend Blockchain Edition, sponsored by IBM!
Startup Weekend is your chance to learn how to take any idea from concept to creation within a matter of days! Whether you are looking to…
- get introduced to the world of startups and entrepreneurship,
- learn the process for going from concept to creation,
- meet experienced, talented, and passionate entrepreneurs in NYC,
- join or build an all-star team,
- learn and practice new skills to take back to your job, or
- take your own idea from concept to creation
What’s the twist?
Blockchain edition means we will be focusing on ideas that utilize the power and potential of blockchain technology and design to solve problems. Blockchain technology gives us an opportunity to re-imagine how we move, transact, share, and track goods and services. Some argue that blockchain technology is like the next internet. That is, the internet was the enabler and delivery mechanism for some of the greatest ideas of the last 2 decades. Blockchain can do the same for the next couple of decades and this is our chance to be the first ones to embrace and build on it. Don’t miss this opportunity to get in on a new pioneering technology, early in the game!
Whether you are interested in the blockchain or not, the ultimate objective of the event is to empower you with a powerful process for taking any idea, blockchain-related or not, from concept to creation!